There’s a lot happening in Addiscombe to support neighbours around the Covid-19 outbreak. See the below resources. All the latest is also available on our Facebook page. Please get in touch if you know of other useful information.
Mutual aid Groups:
- Addiscombe Mutual Aid Group is co-ordinating on Facebook.
- Map of all Croydon Mutual Aid Groups.
- Croydon C-19 Whatsapp/Facebook Groups is a Google sheets with links to all local and street organising.
- If you’d like to let your neighbours know you’re here to help, you can also download and use this form.
- To support local groups see the latest from Croydon Voluntary Action.
- AgeUK Croydon are offering food and essentials. If you need help or food and essential hygiene items, but can’t get out – or if you know someone in that position – please call the AgeUK Croydon helpline on 020 8686 0066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to donate you can online at https://www.justgiving.com/ageukcroydon
- Information for Carers in Croydon.
- Borough wide food bank and soup kitchen map for those looking for support or wanting to make donations.
Official Advice/National information
- Croydon Council Covid-19 latest updates
- Help slow the spread of #COVID19 and identify at risk cases sooner by self-reporting your symptoms daily, even if you feel well. Download the app https://covid.joinzoe.com/
Social activities and groups taking place online in Addiscombe:
- Croydon Libraries Digital Resources
- Musical bumps Croydon: Fun and musical learning for your children. From birth to the first few years at school – sing, play and learn with Musical Bumps.
- Digital Skills support: want to get your group online? Croydon Digital is offering free online advice and training.